Tuesday 24 July 2012

YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation Review

I got a little sample from beatties!! =D


I'm Shade B40

My work look, :P just eyeliner and a little bit of eye shadow :)
Nothing too dramatic!


Hey! =D

This is YSL's new foundation, apparently they are flying off the shelves already!! I got a card with mine to order one if I did want the full sized product =) this sample is quite a big sample compared to others!

I like quite sheer foundations, something that looks really natural and not cakey at all. I've noticed more and more high ended make up brands are bringing out less coverage foundations. I got the Chanel aqua Foundation a while ago, I still love it! =D

The YSL foundation smells of cucumber to me.. once it's on the skin the smell fades away. I havent tried the touche eclat concealer but I really do like this foundation. It's sheer for a natural everyday look, but very buildable for a full coverage night time look. I'm not going to buy the full sized product yet though, I don't like buying lots of foundations...I feel like it's a waste if I don't use all of it up! But I do like to try out different foundations :P :P

Have you guys tried this foundation? like it?? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;