Thursday 5 July 2012

1st review! woooooo =D L'oreal Paris Infailliable Eye shadows






I got these a while back when they first came out because I have quite oily eyelids so nothing will really stay on for long...I intended on using the blue as an eye-liner colour and the white as a highlight colour for the corner of my eyes and under them :) The blue is lovely as a pop of colour! =)

I like these.. but they're not as long wearing as I thought they were going to be! The blue is quite hard to work with as an eye-liner. It's not a consistent line, so you have to keep dipping for the shadow then reapplying. The white is okay, but by the time I get home it would have disappeared from my eyes! I always use a primer under this..and even that don't make it stay on.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Fiona found you on twitter. Welcome to the world of blogging. You'll find that a lot of work will go into it. Don't give up. It's looking great so far. Will follow you and tweet with you. :) - Juliette. Come follow us at www.claudiaandjuliette.com talk to you soon!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your support!! =) only just started so i havent gone crazy with it yet :P

Post a Comment

 
;