Sunday 15 July 2012

Ring inspired by Music

Happy Sunday everyone! =D 

I was inspired by Music to make a collection of pieces. I studied Jewellery and Silversmithing at university, but we make more contemporary pieces rather than traditional pieces :)

For this collection (although there is only one piece here, but I will be uploading more!) I like to be unique with my designs and techniques, so I combined my passion for nail art into my jewellery making. I don't like bright colours, instead I use more of a subtle way to add colour to my pieces.


I love the shadows on this image!

Fits comfortably onto my fingers :) including the thumb!

Statement piece rather than a more traditional ring.

The back of the piece. Silver plated with a pattern on top :)

I hope you like it :)



3 comments:

Mindy Fan said...

This is adorable! it's so unique looking!
I just found your blog and I am now a follower!!

If you have time, could you check out/comment/follow if you like to my blog please?

http://mindy13579.blogspot.com/

Leah said...

I'm absolutely in love with that ring. You have amazing skills. Do you sell your jewelry online or anything?

Unknown said...

@Mindy,
Hi mindy! thanks for your comment! =D
Ofc i'll check out your blog :)



@Leah,
Thank you!! =D I was thinking about selling my jewellery, but this was done for my final uni project, it's priced at £55.. which I don't think anyone is willing to pay for!! lol. (Uni taught us how to price them according to how long we spend on them etc etc)

Post a Comment

 
;