Thursday 5 July 2012

Quick introduction

Hey! =)

My name's Fiona =)  a lot of people call me Fi (hence the strawbellyFI!) =P 

I love make up and cute things. Just buying make up makes me happy! So I thought about doing a blog on reviewing make up and posting lots of cute things on here =) you'll get to know me more when I post more on here =) I hope you enjoy reading the blog. FYI, I'm not a professional blogger, so I will do silly things on this blog and post silly pictures! =P
First silly pic! =P cheeky baby me with MAKE UP! =D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You need a subscribe button for your blog so I can follow. Unless I am blind! -Juliette. Www.claudiaandjuliette.com

Unknown said...

thanks!! im trying to find it! haha. thought it was in the gagdets... but im not sure if it's right. hahah

Post a Comment

 
;