Tuesday 10 July 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm review!

Revlon lipbalm in Cherish Devotion 015 :) 






Without flash

With flash

I LOVE THIS LIP STAIN! At first there's a minty scent to it which I loveee! It doesn't make my lips tingle though. haha Before putting the lip stain on, I have to exfoliate my lips really well otherwise it emphasise on my dry patches. It goes on really smoothly and I don't need a thick layer for it to be vibrant. The colour pay off is really nice. I normally reapply once after I have eaten lunch or just put a lip balm on top. After the balm  has worn off within a couple of hours it feels a little bit sticky for me... :S.. or dry like I can't rub my lips together. I usually come home from work and the colour is still vibrant on my lips! woooooooo!!

 I got this from my local Superdrug for £5.99! I've been looking in Boots hoping they'd have them where I live but I don't think they're coming to my one. =( boooo

I only have this colour at the moment, but definitely going back to get more colours although I think they only sell 7 colours in the UK! =(

Hope this helps whoever is planning to buy one but not too sure about these! =D



4 comments:

Mindy Fan said...

This looks pretty! I have always been interested in lip stains but I am kinda scared of them lol

Unknown said...

@Mindy :) thnx for the comment!! =D =D it is a really pretty and wearable lip stain, dont be scared :P if you dont like it, just remove it with a makeup wipe :)

AJ's Mom said...

Hi! I bought this color just now. So glad I did. Color is just awesome. :-)

Unknown said...

@AJ's mom,
I'm glad you like it!! =D I love this colour too!! really wearable! This is my favourite out of all of them, although it makes me teeth look a little bit yellower than the other colours. lol.

Post a Comment

 
;