Friday 13 July 2012

L'oreal Youth Code Eye Cream



I've recently repurchased this as I had finished the last one. I've read up on reviews on different eye creams but this was on offer and it really worked for my dark circles so I thought meh, lets just get it again! :) The main thing I look for in an eye cream is whether it gets rid of my dark circles or not..

My last one I used up in just over a year, sometimes I'd use it under concealer but mostly just at nights. I tried out other samples of eye creams but a lot of them don't seem to make my dark circles disappear!! This one definitely helps with my dark circles and firms the eye area. I was debating between this one or try out a new Clinque one but Clinque was double the price and I was on a budget! At least I know this one does the job :)

This is a rich cream texture so it really moisturises the eye area. There are lots of eye gels out at the moment, but I feel like gels don't work on stubborn circles. In the morning if my eyes are puffy then I'd use the Garnier eye roller.

What eye cream do you use?? And does it get rid of dark circles??





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;